• November 15, 2017 - February 28, 2018
  • Paper Submission


Yourn need both a current passport (at least six months of remaining rnvalidity) and a visa to visit mainland China, unless you are a Chinese rncitizen or have permanent residence status in China.

Yourn may apply for a visa at the Chinese Embassy or at the nearest consulatern general. Alternatively, many travel agencies will assist you with the rnapplication and some can submit it on your behalf. For detailed rninformation, please contact your local embassy, consulate, or travel rnagency.

We recommend that you apply for arn business visa, instead of a tourist visa, the conference organizer can rnissue an official invitation letter to you. To pursue this option:

(1)  Complete the Online Conference Registration Form;

(2)  Complete the Visa Invitation Letter Application Form;

(3)  Scan the passport information page;

(4)  Email the completed application form and scanned passport page to: .

Wern advise that you complete all forms before June 10, 2018, since it takesrn 5-10 days to issue an official invitation letter for a business visa rnapplication.


Julyrn and August are the hottest months in Beijing. The highest temperature rnin July can reach 37 °C (99 °F) and the lowest temperature is 21 °C (70 rn°F). It's shorts and t-shirts weather all the time with even night-time rntemperatures. You may wish to bring an umbrella or borrow one from your rnhotel as July has an average 185mm (7 inches) of rainfall, which often rncomes in thunderstorms.


Torn protect yourself and your personal belongings while you are traveling rnin China, please be sure that your insurance coverage is adequate for rnyour journey. You may wish to contact your current insurer and purchase rnadditional medical and travel insurance. As a side benefit, many credit rncards also provide some built-in insurance coverage (please check terms rnand conditions before booking your trip).


Electricityrn is supplied at 220V, 50Hz in China. Dual-voltage electronics can be rnused without a problem. However, if you have 120V electronics, please bern sure to bring a voltage converter or use the 120V outlet in your hotel rnroom (if available). In addition, the electrical outlet configuration rnwill be different from many other countries - please be sure to bring anrn international plug adapter. Your hotel may have some available at the rnfront desk, if you forget.


Beforern your trip, we recommend that you inform your bank and credit card rncompanies that you will be traveling overseas (listing each country and rnduration) and verify that you have a working PIN for each card. In rnChina, RMB is the only accepted currency. To receive the most favorable rnexchange rate, we recommend that you obtain any needed cash from an rnairport ATM upon arrival, and at any ATM located in a major bank in rnBeijing.

Alternatively,rn exchange centers can be found at airports, most hotels, and in large rnshopping centers. The exchange rate is about US$ 1 = RMB 6.77 (updated to Nov 1, 2016,rn and a significant fee will also be incurred). When exchanging money, rnplease keep your receipt by which you can change any remaining RMB back rnto foreign currency when leaving China. Visa and Master Card are rnaccepted in many department stores and hotels. 

Thern Bank of China and most hotels will cash traveler’s checks issued by anyrn major foreign bank or financial institution (for which you must show a rnpassport and pay a 0.75 percent commission). Traveler’s checks signed rnover to a third party cannot be cashed in China, but can be presented rnfor collection through the Bank of China.

All on-site conference payments can be paid by the above mentioned credit cards, however, traveler's checks are not acceptable.


Departurern airline ticket (international) needs to be reconfirmed 72 hours prior rnto departure. You can do this by calling the airline offices. Please rnnote that these offices are not typically open on weekends.